Thursday, March 3, 2011

BB and RR's first ever "pit-pit" (picnic) at the park

 The two girls shared the step-stool as they helped to prepare the food. In this pic RR tells all.

"It's not that easy to get ready for a picnic, you know! First you need to taste test every single thing. Why...yes, I am an expert at this!"



What could be better than sittingon a blanket at the park eating raisins with your best friend on a lovely, lovely day?

Running up and down these fun slopes! That's WHAT!

 
OH! I don't know about that running around thing. I'm pretty serious about my raisins.
  
Did you see I have these great Raisins?



BB: "Come on RR, I'll show you how to run down the hills!"

 
RR: "Okay, as long as I can bring my raisins!"

Wheeeeeeee!






"I got make-up! Mommy put it on my face! I let her. It was awesome."
  I am pretty proud of the fact that BB let me apply sunscreen because I acted like I was using it as make-up on my face and when she asked for it, I put it on her saying, "Ooooh, so PREEEEEEEEETY!"  I am always a little proud of myself when I can actually outsmart a one-year-old!




Here both girls are holding tight to their favorite things!


Oooomph! We need to help push this wagon!



Walking home after lots of running, playing, eating and silliness... RR still has those raisins!

   
ZZZzzzzZZZZZzzzzZZZZ.... Dreaming of.... RASINS!



ZZZzzzzzZZZZzzzzzzz... too pooped from all the running to dream! 


2 comments:

  1. So happy I came across your blog! My husband and I are teachers as well. These pics are ADORABLE and your daughter is a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs. G! Your daughter is a doll too, and obviously very loved! Be well and God bless!

    ReplyDelete